Monday, May 8, 2023

Sneakerness Zürich 2023

I just returned from Zurich, where the Sneakerness took place this weekend.
I was honored to share the culture stage with my buddy Hikmet for a talk about the history 
of sneaker culture. 
A short panel talk that was hosted by Tommy, who I was so happy to speak a few sentences in 
my second mother tongue, once I realized he is hungarian. Tamás will be hosting the Sneakerness 
Budapest in November and totally got me hooked on the idea to return to my second home 
after many years.
I also was gifted a pair of perfect custom sox by the charming Mehrnaz from the female sneaker 
corner, organized by her crew - the femalesneakerheads.
Big thanks to Sergio for inviting me to Zürich.
I had a wonderful time and hope to see you all again at the next sneakers very soon!

All pictures after the jump





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Show love