Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hopes, Hypes & Hybrids

Ever thought about what a pitbull with duck legs and a lion´s mane would look like?
Something like this, I quess..



2 Is way enough! Like Nike Air Trainer I + Air Max 90 = Air Trainer 90..
This new hybrid is actually a collaboration between Plus 41 and Cellophane.
In my oppinion the ideal Sneaker is black,white, grey or/and a primary
colour, preferably red!
Since I am an infrared addict I will be happy to rock
this sweet combo...




Then again, nothing can beat a great classic. Even if it´s retroed in a vintage-style!



A Jordan 60+ I am looking forwart to, though is the Jordan I Pack
Chicago Bulls vs Boston Celtics
(Release date is scheduled for July 1st 2009)




Air Jordan III True Blue
(Release date is scheduled for August 2009)



And I really really can´t wait, like most others, for the Jordan IV Cement coming this year!
(Roumous are they will release for the "Do The Right Thing" anniversary)



And whatever may follow...

2 comments:

  1. der Hybrid ist sehr strange... der Trainer Max ist cool. Der 3er True Blue ist ein Must Have. Das 1er Pack ja falls im Sonderangebot.... 4er Cement von 99 habe ich noch unlaced deadstock bei mir im Schrank! Sollte mir dann den neuen kaufen dann muss ich nicht den Wert vom Alten mindern!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4er Cement kommt bestimmt als Patent Version.

    ReplyDelete

Show love